INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH CONSULTING
Cashins & Associates: Your Source for the Latest Changes in Industry Rules & Regulations
Staying on top of the issues related to industrial hygiene and environmental health and safety is a critical part of the work we do at Cashins & Associates. Not only do we understand the regulations themselves, but we also understand how they may impact your business entity specifically. You can rely on Cashins to make sure your facility is always compliant, safe, and healthy.
Here are some of the resources we rely on for industry information.
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH).
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MADEP)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- National Toxicology Program
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)