Chelsea MA Construction Site Safety
In recent years, Chelsea MA has been nicknamed of the most “upcoming” cities in the surrounding Boston area. Although Chelsea is the state’s smallest city, at 1.8 square miles. As the Boston development boom drives up prices in the city people are beginning to discover the smaller cities right outside the city borders.
In the past year, projects valued at 200 million will have been constructed in the past year. While another 500 million are in the pipeline to begin. These projects include 2,200 housing unions, multifamily rental buildings, and two hotels. Since Chelsea directly borders Boston, it is a logical choice for more developmental projects during the development boom that Boston is currently facing. The city’s new reputation began in 2001 when the first hotel was opened and that project has led to many more.
With the many ongoing construction and development projects throughout this small city, it is important to ensure that your construction site stays compliant and safe throughout your project. Cashins & Associates delivers cost effective practical solutions that help you do just that. When you engage with Cashins & Associates you benefit from our extensive field experience and technical expertise in this unique sector. We understand the variety and complexity of environmental health and safety issues that can impact your project, your people, and your profits – and we know how to resolve them in a practical, cost-effective way that protects you against liability, fines, construction delays and lost productivity.
Industrial Hygiene in Chelsea MA
As industrial hygiene consultants, our team at Cashins & Associates provides a wide range of services that protect you and your job site. With state-of-the-art tools and techniques, we can assess any situation and provide solutions quickly.
Some of the issues we can help you address include
• Resolving complaints from neighbors about noise, odors or dust
• Assessing water leaks, mold, and moisture from buildings being exposed to rain and other weather during construction
• Protecting workers against toxicity from hazardous materials
• Assessing worker exposure potential to hazardous components contained in products used in constructing the building (paints, flooring, waterproofing etc.)
• Ensuring your site meets local, state and federal regulations
• Providing an onsite health and safety manager throughout your project
• Providing a certified industrial hygienist if one is required
• Indoor air quality testing
Contact Cashins & Associates, Inc.
If you are looking for Industrial hygiene, safety and environmental health consulting in Chelsea MA contact Cashins & Associates at (781) 245-1400