Industrial Hygiene Consultants in Danvers MA
Located in the Essex County, Danvers MA is a midsized residential town, home to nearly 27,400 residents. With many families in the area, there are eleven schools, including seven public schools, three private schools and one technical vocational/agricultural school. Each of these schools serve as a vital part of the community of Danvers MA, for students from kindergarten through grade 12.
Environmental Health & Safety Solutions for Schools in Danvers
With so many schools located in this town it is important to ensure the safety of the unique population that inhabits these schools. Children are more susceptible to low-level toxicity from chemicals used in paints and construction materials and more likely to suffer from allergies triggered by mold and dust. In addition, high school and college chemistry labs may cause symptoms due to issues that are related to poor ventilation.
Cashins & Associates ensures that your educational facilities offer a healthy, safe environment for your students and staff by delivering cost-effective, practical solutions. Some of the issues we can help you address include:
- Indoor air quality services, including assessment and inspections to provide site-specific recommendations. Our services help to keep the students and staff of the school safe from air-quality related health issues
- Thermal comfort challenges. Keeping the learning environment comfortable is crucial for student’s success
- Decreased productivity or absenteeism due to student/staff headaches, respiratory symptoms or general fatigue as a result of industrial hygiene issues
- Dust or odor issues in the building related to construction
- Resolving health issues related to mold and moisture
- Complying with local, state and federal regulations
When you work with Cashins & Associates to serve your educational facilities, you benefit from our extensive field experience and technical expertise in this unique sector. We understand the variety and complexity of environmental health and safety issues that can impact your buildings, your students and your staff – and we know how to resolve them in a practical, cost-effective way that protects you against liability, fines, and lost productivity.
Contact Cashins & Associates
If you are located in Danvers MA and in need of environmental health and safety services for your educational facilities or other commercial facilities contact, Cashins & Associates today! We work with several other industries to provide industrial hygiene consulting services for medical facilities, office buildings, construction sites, and beyond. Fill out an online form or give us a call today at (781) 245-1400 to get started.